Remove white space where blog title used to be (Renew, blog page only)

I use Renew. I do not want the Blog Title to appear at the top of my post pages. I DO want the category title to appear at the top of my category page.

Solutions I have tried:

  1. I can set the blog title to be empty in the Customize > Renew > Blog Options, but it leave a blank white space at the top of my posts. https://www.childhopeonline.org/2018/01/23/february-15/

  2. I have found code that will eliminate the title and the space, but it also removes the category title and space from the category page. https://www.childhopeonline.org/category/2018easter_devotionals/.
    “2018 Easter Devotional Series” is the title I want to keep on the category page.

How can I remove the Blog Title and space from just the posts, not the category page.

Hi there,

Please try this:

.blog .x-header-landmark,
.single .x-header-landmark {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

That did it! Thanks!!!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.