Remove White Space Above Rev Slider on a Single Page/ Icon Stack

Hi, Guys!

I added the Rev Slider to my about page https://www.keianienterprises.com/about-us/ via cornerstone and it looks great except there’s a gap of white space that needs to be removed. A little help, please. :confused:

UPDATE: As for the whitespace I was able to remove it by setting the top padding to zero cornerstone. Problem solved.

I also need to know how to make the actual youtube videos that are within the rev sliders fit inside the viewport for all mobile devices because currently at a certain screen size the sliders fit but not the actual videos. They’re cut off.

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi, Jade!

That was only half the battle. I still need assistance with resolving the issue of making the YouTube videos within rev slider mobile responsive. Please review the second part of the thread.

Hi There,

Please edit that YouTube’s video layer sizing, then turn ON the Full Screen option, and turn OFF the Force Cover option.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/video-layers/#youtube-sizing

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.