Remove white page background behind navigation bar - temporarily visible on scroll up and down

Hi!

My white page background is temporarily visible behind the navigation bar on quick scroll up and down. How do I fix that?

<3 A

Hello @Lobsterass,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you go to the Header builder —>Bar—>Adjust the “Shrink Amount” and “Trigger Offset” value. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

header-menu-Headers-Pro

In case if it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi!

Thanx, but I would like the sticky nav to be lower/smaller than the main nav, so I can’t remove the shrink. Can you think of another solution?

A

Hello @Lobsterass,

Please go to Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design and add this rgb(29, 69, 86) as your “Background Color”. This should eliminate the white background color as you scroll up or down the page.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Thanx! I need different background colors on different pages, so I added this to the local CSS for that page. Problem solved! :slight_smile: I’m including it below in case someone else needs it.

/* Page backgr color to avoid temp white under nav on scroll */
body {
background-color: rgb(29, 69, 86);
}

Hi @Lobsterass,

You’re welcome and thanks for your input! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.