Remove unwanted page margin

Hi there,

I’m too tired to figure this out, please help. I created this page weeks ago: https://plantifulcoach.com/6-week-kickstart/ with the page template set as ‘no container, no header, footer’ with margin less sections. Now, out of the blue, there’s a white margin around the whole page—I haven’t edited the page at all in the last week. Any idea why?

Hi @muriel,
Thanks for reaching out.

It seems that the Coupon Referral Program plugin is adding a content class with the padding of 15px and that is the cause of the issue.
I would suggest either you deactivate the said plugin, or you can add the small piece of custom CSS code to Theme Option > CSS.

.entry-content
{
    padding:0px !important;
}

The above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing code.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Thank you so much, that fixed it! I’ve contacted the plugin developers to ask them be more careful about the classes they add in future.

Hi @muriel

Glad that we are able to help you

Have a nice weekend!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.