Remove underline

Hi,

I am trying to remove this underline, that appears on hover, it used to be a link and I have managed to remove the link but the underline on hover still shows up. What is the code to remove and How do I remove it? My domain is: westsidelakeshore.com…Thank you again

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Try adding the following CSS rule into your Customizer, Custom > Edit Global CSS area.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover > span, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.x-active > a > span, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span {
    box-shadow: none;
}

Hope that helps.

It didn’t work, Im not referring to the menu bar I’m referring to the text that says explore westside lakeshore

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion. Please try adding the following CSS rule instead.

.page-id-108 .tp-caption.tp-linkmod:hover {
    text-decoration: none;
}

Hope that helps.

It didnt work :frowning:

Just solved it. Thank you

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile: