Remove underline on menu and navbar height

Hiya on
http://milk.nakedwebsite.co.uk/

I’m trying to remove the underline on the menu with this
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span {
box-shadow: none;
}

but it makes no difference.

And, I’m trying to align the nav menu to the middle of the colour bar and nothing I change on Navbar Top Link Alignment (px) is making any difference.

Any idea where I’ve gone wrong?

Hi,

You can try this code instead.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover > span, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.x-active > a > span, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span {
    box-shadow: none;
}

With regards to your alignment, you need to adjust Customize > Header > Navbar > Navbar Top Height (px) and Customize > Header > Navbar > LINKS – ALIGNMENT > Navbar Top Link Alignment (px)

Hope that helps

Thanks, the code works beautifully to remove the underline.

I had tried the top height and navbar top link alignment but nothing I put in makes any difference. At the moment it is set to 1200px! But no figure from 0 upwards makes a change to how it looks. It stays in the same position no matter what I do.

Hi There,

1200px is too much :slight_smile: The Navbar Top Link Alignment is not working because there is a conflicting custom CSS, please look for the block of custom CSS below on your Theme Options > CSS and remove it.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li>a {
padding: 0 1em;
}

You don’t need that, that is exactly the property that controls by Navbar Top Link Alignment (padding-top) and Navbar Top Link Spacing (left and right padding)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

brilliant! thank you so much!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: