Remove top border in main sub-menu

How can you remove the top border that appears in the main menu’s SUB-menu when you hover over a submenu item? I’ve managed to remove the border from the main menu items (making it appear on the bottom instead), but don’t know how to target the sub-menu items.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Sure, it is: http://terracana.priscillathen.com. The menu option I’m referring to is the “Our Services” tab. Also, how can I target the colour of the font during hover?

Hi there,

Please use this code:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
    box-shadow: none !important;
    color: #333;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your quick reply. However, I’m trying to target highlighting in the SUB-menu, not the top-level menu. When you hover on a sub-menu item, the red line (border-top that appears by default) still is present.

Hi,

Have you tried adding the code?

The code provided will get rid of the top border when hovering the sub menus.

I have tried it and it works.

Thanks

Yes, it works. My apologies (I had originally retyped the code but I guess there must’ve been a typo. After doing a copy & paste this time, the code provided works). :blush: Thank you both!

You’re most welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.