Is it possible to remove the blog titles and the “read more” section of the image on the main blog page?
I am creating graphics and would like to have only the graphic - no other text on the main posts page.
Is it possible to remove the blog titles and the “read more” section of the image on the main blog page?
I am creating graphics and would like to have only the graphic - no other text on the main posts page.
Hello there,
Please could you apply the following custom CSS within Customize --> Custom --> CSS:
.more-link{
display:none;
}
.blog .entry-title{
display:none;
}
The first piece of code will remove the read more link whereas the second piece of code will remove the title from the main blog page.
I hope this helps.
Thank you for the response. This almost accomplishes what I want to do. While the text disappears, the box remains. I want the entire box that contains the text, summary, etc to be gone - leaving ONLY the feature image.
Hey There,
Add following CSS in addition to the other:
.blog .entry-wrap {
display: none;
}
Hope that helps!
Yes, Rubin!
thank you!!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.