Remove Themeco Banner

Hello.

Problem:

There is a Banner on the Backend of the site : “Your site has been updated to version 1.1.0. “X Pro” is becoming “Pro” which necessitates changing the theme folder. To stay up-to-date you will need to install “Pro” and switch to it as the active theme. While there is no automated way of doing this, it is a very quick one-time process. Please read this article for more detailed information.”

How do I remove it?

And how do I prevent others, who are not admins, from seeing it?

I just found out that I have those with author status that can see these notifs, and there is no exit out button.

Sincerely,

J.

Hi There,

Please follow ths instructions and it will disappear.

If you are not sure how to do, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Done. Thanks

Glad it’s done.

Cheers!