Remove template pages from content navigator

Hi there,

I want to remove these template pages which have been deleted but are still showing up when I go to Content, it looks messy for when I hand it over to the client. The pages do not exist if you go to Pages.

Please let me know how if possible.

Thank you.

Hello @ifkda,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your setting. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

okay then I will do this

Hello @ifkda,

I tried to access your site but it seems you have given us Cpanel login details and that is asking for OTP. Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note. I would request you please share your site URL, WordPress Login URL, and admin-level username and password so that we can check it at our end.

Thanks

Yeah I can’t actually, its not how godaddy works with delegate access (worst hosting company). Any suggestions without you logging in?

Hello @ifkda

I would suggest you please purge all the cache in case if you are using any cache plugin and I would recommend you clear the server-level cache and then check it again. You must troubleshoot a few common issues as well with our common issue guide.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.