Remove strange space under Footer and second scrollbar

Hey guys,

I am experiencing something strange on this website: dechco.com

There is a white space appearing under the footer globally. Also it adds a second scrollbar. Sometimes the white space grows by scrolling up and down.

I didn’t set it by myself. Also I disabled the footer in cornerstone, this didn’t change anything.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Steven

Hello @kewecom,

Thanks for writing in! I am seeing the space below the footer. Have you inserted any HTML code? There could be an unclosed DIV element that may have been added. I want to investigate further and check each of the elements present on the header, content of the page and in your footer. Can you please provide us your WP access? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @ruenel,

thank you! I just added all the information to the secure note.

Best regards
Steven

Hi Steven,

I have logged in and investigated your issue. It seems that the custom header is causing those unwanted space at the bottom of the page. By the way, I also noticed that you are not using the latest version. Please update the Pro theme to version 6.0.2 first. After updating, if the issue still exist, you may also clear your plugin cache or test for a plugin amongst other things. Kindly troubleshoot for the most common issues that could caused the issue on your site:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.