Remove spacing in sidebar

Hi,
I have my sidebar here: http://fatcatpaperie.com/blog/ and on the sign up for the blog form, there is a bigger gap than I want between the email box and the button to sign up. It looks like its coming from the renew stylesheet but I can’t figure it out. How can I make this smaller?

Thank you!
Rena

Hello Rena,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

To reduce the spacing between form text box and button, please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

div#mc_embed_signup_scroll p {margin-bottom: 5px;}

After adding above code you would notice an uneven spacing between top and bottom section of form i.e above heading and after button. To fix that, please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

div#mc_embed_signup form {margin-bottom: 25px;}

Thanks.

Thank you! Worked perfectly

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.