Remove Spacing Below Header

How do I remove the padding below the header and where the first section begins on my pages and blog posts?

For blogs, I get this small rectangle box that goes across with a white gap between the header and first section and can’t figure out how to remove it. Here’s a sample page: https://adventureclubs.com/blog/why-quality-time-trumps-everything-else/

For pages, I was able to reduce the gap partially but not completely. Here’s a few samples: https://adventureclubs.com/app/
https://adventureclubs.com/

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello @adventureclubsadmin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS to remove spacing:

.entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

Thanks.

That worked great for the top section. The bottom section still has a gap between the last page section and the footer. How would I remove that?

Hello @adventureclubsadmin,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

footer.x-colophon.top {
    display: none;
}  

Thanks.

Perfect, thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.