Remove space above footer

I’m trying to remove the space above my footer, between the tabs and the footer. I’m looked through the forum and tried every posted solution and still have no luck.

Example of the space above the footer:

https://comicbookreadingorders.com/test/

Hello @Daer,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that the tab content element has a margin-bottom: 1.313em; and because of that there is spacing above footer. I suggest you to remove or reduce margin and that should fix the problem for you. You can add a class name and then in theme CSS panel add the code to remove margin. For ex. tab-footer is the class (https://screencast.com/t/FIyRz7Mn1rM) and the CSS code to remove spacing:

.tab-footer{margin-bottom: 0;}

Please change class name as per requirement.

Thanks.

I added .tab-footer{margin-bottom: 0;} to my Global CSS but then adding tab-footer to the class of the Tab element didn’t do anything.

Hi There,

The correct class is x-tab-content please update your custom CSS code to this;

/*remove the bottom margin of the tab content elements*/
.x-tab-content {
 margin-bottom: 0;
}

Cheers!

That worked. Thanks.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.