Remove space above content

See the above link. I tried the other fixes sent to me before. Can you provide me some CSS to remove the space below the layerslider and above the content?

Hi @gallagherBD,

Thanks for writing to us.

To get rid of the space under the Layer slider, add this code in Theme Options -> CSS to remove the spacing.

.x-container.offset{ margin-top:0; }

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

Thanks @PrakashS,

I love XTheme and this forum is fantastic because for the most part, I can get whatever CSS I need to accomplish tasks. I spend a lot of money with XTheme and have made it the only product I use. However, there are key functionality issues that little snippets like this fix.

If you are saying that Themeco cannot provide these fixes for issues, then I am not sure this is a product I can continue to use.

Thanks for the fix and I hope little fixes like this are considered part of support moving forward.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.