Remove Social from Top Bar in Pro

Hello - I followed this forum item: Where can i deactivate or edit my social media icons?

However, the option for the social is missing from the section - note I am using pro.

I would like to get rid of this code below and instead use the option in Pro to just turn off social in the header:

/Remove Social from top bar/
.x-topbar .x-social-global {
display: none;
}

Hi @SE1217707,

Thanks for reaching out.
The Social option is available in the Theme Options > Footer not in the Header. To remove the social icons from Header you need to set the Social links blank in the Theme Options > Social.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I want to keep the social in the footer, just not the header - can this be achieved without code? From the post I provided above it shows it can, but that option is missing for me.

Hey @SE1217707,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sure! See secured note…

Hey @SE1217707,

By default, if you are using Ethos as stack then the topbar option is enabled, the social icons will display in the header if you set the social icons. There’s no option in our theme options to disable it. That being said, I suggest that you use your custom CSS code to hide the social icon in the header.

Hope that helps.

Its fixed - issue with Pro - thank you

Hi @SE1217707,

Glad to know that issue is fixed.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.