Remove sitebar for one side to get full width

Hello,
for a new page I always copy an existing page so that I have the header, the structure and the sitebar. But now I want to use the entire site without a sitebar. How can the sitebar take away for a single page to use the full width?

Many Thanks !
Ralf

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can do that by choosing any of the Page Template without a sidebar, I would suggest you select the Layout Fullwidth.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

great, thank you very much :grinning:

Hello @ratgeber,

Glad that @tristup was able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any query regarding our theme and theme settings

Thanks

Hello, I have another question:
With the setting “full width” I could remove the sitebar on the side. Unfortunately, this also means that the header disappears. Is to prevent this. They left with full width and without.

Many greetings Ralf

Hello Ralf,

How did you add the header? Does a PHP or custom content were used to display the header? You may need to modify the code to make sure that the header appears on all of your pages. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your page settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.