Hello folks! I use X-Child and I need to remove the Sidebar from the Main Store Page on WooCommerce. How should I proceed? Thank you in advance!
In your child theme create a folder called framework inside that folder create another folder with called views then yet another folder inside that with the name of the stack you are using integrity for example.
Next copy the woocommerce.php file from the same directory setup in the stack you chose from the parent theme. In this case I am showing the Integrity stack file.
<?php
// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/INTEGRITY/WOOCOMMERCE.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// WooCommerce page output for Integrity.
// =============================================================================
?>
<?php get_header(); ?>
<div class="x-container max width offset">
<div class="<?php x_main_content_class(); ?>" role="main">
<?php woocommerce_content(); ?>
</div>
<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
</div>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
Simply comment out the line that has get_sidebar() like this <?php //get_sidebar(); ?> (notice I added the two slashes in front of the function this comments out the function and stops it from running. Or just simply remove that line completely.
Good luck!
Hi there.
I did it, doesn’t work. The sidebar is gone but its space is still there.
You can take a look on the far right of the page at this address:
Well technically then it did work if there is no sidebar. 
You need to change your theme settings in the WooCommerce section to fullwidth.

If that don’t work then back in the same woocommerce.php file change this:
<div class="<?php x_main_content_class(); ?>" role="main">
to this:
<div class="x-main full" role="main">
Great! That works now! Thank you SO MUCH!
I’ve tested, and only the 2nd action is needed (Theme Options -> WooCommerce -> Full Width). No need of woocommerce.php inside X-Child, just the Theme Options for WooCommerce. Thank you very much!
You’re welcome, feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about the Pro, X, and Cornerstone.
And a big Thanks to @designerken for helping 
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.