Hi there,
how can I remove See it live button in portfolio on our web site www.compania.sk. It is based on Agency demo.
Thank you guys.
Michael
Hi there,
how can I remove See it live button in portfolio on our web site www.compania.sk. It is based on Agency demo.
Thank you guys.
Michael
Hello @compania123,
Thanks for asking. 
You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to hide See it live button on portfolio page:
.entry-extra a.x-btn.x-btn-block {
display: none;
}
Thanks.
@compania123 and @Prasant
I think that the better solution is to just remove the hashtag “#” from the “Project Link” section in the Portfolio Item Settings Metabox when creating the portfolio item (I believe that “#” is added by default when creating a new item).
This will remove the button and the “Launch Project” text on your page shown in the image, but will still show it if you have other places you want it shown. Using the method shown above will only remove the button and still leave you with the <h2> headline on every single portfolio item.
Thanks it works perfectly. Thank you.
You are most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.