Hoping someone can help … in Theme X Integrity 1 how do I remove the red line above the menu. I guess its purpose is to show which page you are currently on but I really dont want it on.
Hope someone can help.
Hoping someone can help … in Theme X Integrity 1 how do I remove the red line above the menu. I guess its purpose is to show which page you are currently on but I really dont want it on.
Hope someone can help.
Hello @jmorris04303,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to remove red line above navigation:
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
box-shadow: none;
}
Thanks.
Thank you so much for your response.
This kind of worked and kind of didn’t. When I applied the code, I went to view my website within wordpress and it was great. However, the moment I log out of my wordpress and view the site as normal, the red line is back again. Checked this on multiple laptops and devices. I have cleared all my history and site data to make sure my browser is not displaying the site from history but no luck.
Any suggestions?
Ignore my last message … its working!
Thank you so much!!!
You’re most welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.