Remove red highlight on images in X Theme Pro?

I’m not sure if this is possible but is there any way to not highlight the image boundary when hovering over it? I noticed this is on all of my X Themes. Using Chrome.

Second quick question, how can I align graphic elements to the right with the text? It doesn’t seem to want to move right no matter what settings I change. Maybe need some custom CSS on it. :man_shrugging:

Never mind on question 2, it was Flexbox. :slight_smile:

Hello @AK49_Logan_907,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Please check out this article: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/814366/how-can-i-remove-the-outline-around-hyperlinks-images

2.) Yes, you can do that in the Flexbox option.
Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 10.30.59 AM

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi,

Regarding question 1, for the red boxes being highlighted. I tried the solution they mentioned with custom css and it doesn’t seem to work. I tried over 5 different custom css solutions with no change. Ar you able to provide some more insight?

Thanks!

Hello @AK49_Logan_907,

I have checked the page in Chrome and I am not able to replicate the red box in your image when I hover, click or focus on it.

See the image in the secure note.

Please check for any extension that is installed in your browser. You may need to check the site in other browsers too.

Cheers.

You’re correct! Awesome stuff, thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.