Not really ready for me, I can’t use what I want the way I need right now. so can I just re load the X theme and use my old license number?
thanks!
Not really ready for me, I can’t use what I want the way I need right now. so can I just re load the X theme and use my old license number?
thanks!
Hi There,
If you go to Pro Theme Options > Header and Footer and assign classic header and footer you will be pretty much having the same features of X.
If you wish to use X instead of PRO you can do the same as above, activate X on Appearance > Theme > X
Insert your URL on your respective X License on https://theme.co/apex/licenses
And validate your X with your X License on Wp Admin > X
Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.