Remove page title in Cornerstone

title. On page Design MCW300, I want to remove the page title. I don’t see Disable Page Title in Cornerstone. Please help.

Hello @eutaw,

Thanks for writing in! Page titles will only be displayed if you are using Layout - {template names} page templates. If you do not want to have page titles, please change the page templates to Blank - Container or Blank - No Container page templates. For more details about the page templates, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-page-templates/50/1

If you prefer to use the default page template or the Layout page templates, you may still disable the page title editing the page meta settings, Page > All Pages and click the “Edit” link under the page title you’d like to edit:

In the page editing screen, find the Page Settings and disable the title.

Hope this helps.

If I disable the page title by using Edit as shown in the second image, will I be able to edit the page in Cornerstone afterwards?

Hello @eutaw,

If I disable the page title by using Edit as shown in the second image, will I be able to edit the page in Cornerstone afterwards?

• Yes you can as long as you do not switch the editor just like the image below.

Hope this helps.

I am embarrassed to ask this question, but…after I Disable Page Title and then click Edit with Cornerstone and then save, the page title is still there. Where do I save after disabling the page title?

Hi,

Yes, the page title should still be there but it will no longer show on the front end/preview.

I just tried it in one of your page and it seems to work.

Can you provide us the url of page you are trying to edit.

Please note that you can disable it in Cornerstone as well.

Thanks

Thank you. That works.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.