Remove page title from individual Envira Gallery

Hello,

My site is at www.abundantearth.net.au

I have set up Envira galleries for various projects and used Essential Grid to display these on the Gallery page of the site. How do I change the formatting for the pages for individual galleries ie. when you click on an image from the Gallery page.

I want to remove the page heading ‘The Blog’ and also remove my own navigation that appears on the right-hand side.

With thanks and kind regards,

Jenny

Hi,

To remove it, you can add this in X > Launch > Options > CSS

.single-envira .x-header-landmark {
   display:none;
}

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much Paul. That has removed the page heading. Can you tell me how to alter the rest of the page setting so I can remove the sidebar menu? I don’t know where to find the actual page - it isn’t in ‘pages’ or ‘posts’.

With thanks and kind regards,

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Please also add this CSS:

.page-template-default .x-sidebar.right {
    display: none;
}

.page-template-default .x-main.left {
    width: 100%;
}