Remove page headings in Icon

Hi
I tried all the code I could find in the forum but nothing is making it go away

Hello @lisacole1,

Thanks for asking. Hope you’re having a great day :slight_smile:

You can remove page heading from Pages > All Pages > Edit (Edit the page in Cornerstone) > Click on Settings Icon > Meta Settings > Disable Page Title.

I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cl.ly/0j0i0L2h3b1T

You also have the option to remove page heading using CSS. To do that please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.entry-title {
    display: none;
}  

Thanks.

thank you so much, I used the css.
I knew it was in the settings somewhere! Thanks for taking the time to do the screencast!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.