I want to remove the cornerstone css and js page customizer. It is clunky and is causing style issues with non-cornerstone posts - woocommerce product pages. I don’t need it. I can make all the customizations in the child theme.
Thanks,
Barbara
Hi Barbara,
You can disable Cornerstone for Products by going to X > Cornerstone > Allowed Post Types and remove Products from there.
Hope this helps.
It is already disabled. I want to be able to remove it completely from Cornerstone, since I use a child theme for my css with exception of one page where I put the CSS in the Raw Content Element on the page where I use it. In the past, it appears that there was a way to do it back in the 2016 Themeco Forums. See link below:
https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/move-inline-css-to-external-file/
Please advise.
Barbara
Hey Barbara,
There is a user who shared a guide in the thread you pointed out but we do not support this because it could break your site and might cause problems in the future. With that said, this should be done and maintained by a developer.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.