
Hi there, I would like to know how to remove the padding that I have highlighted in orange. I have changed everything that I can think of but it does not have the effect that I want. Thanks in advance!

Hi there, I would like to know how to remove the padding that I have highlighted in orange. I have changed everything that I can think of but it does not have the effect that I want. Thanks in advance!
Hi,
Image elements has a default bottom margin. To remove it you need to add inline style like this.
[image style="margin-bottom:0;" src="http://yourdomain.com/image.jpg" alt="Text"]
or if you are using Classic image element, add mbn in the class field
mbn = margin bottom none

Hope that helps
hey! Yeah that helps alot. How do I change this to be the default though?
Hi,
You can add this in Theme Options > CSS
.x-img {
margin-bottom:0;
}
It will set bottom margin to zero to all your image element.
Awesome! Worked perfectly.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.