Remove padding from mobile version of site

Hi

on my website jamieharrisonmusic.com, the embedded video in the video section was too big so I added padding on the right and left sides. However, the mobile version of the site was fine as it was. Is there a way I can just apply this left and right padding to ONLY the web version and leave the mobile version as it was.

Also, for future reference, what is the best way to resize such pieces of content that allows it to be responsive to mobile?

Thanks
jamie

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .el28.x-bar-widget-area {
        padding: 0 15px
    }
}

Let us know how it goes!

Awesome thanks so much!

You’re most welcome.

for future reference, what is the best way to resize such pieces of content that allows it to be responsive to mobile? Because I will want to do this for other sections but don’t want to have to write on the support forum and wait every time

Thanks
Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Please see my answer in your other thread. You can use the Hide During Breakpoints option available for V2 or the new elements. For Classic Elements, you need to use CSS. The CSS we’ve given here serves only as a guide and we could not provide custom CSS continually as that is outside the scope of our support. For that, you’ll need to seek help from a third party developer.

Thanks.

Thanks - sorry I didn’t realise I posted this twice! My bad!

No problem.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.