Remove my address entirely from the site

Hi there,

I keep struggling with my address coming up in a left sidebar on every page. I fixed it for each individual page in the Wordpress settings by changing the template to Blank - no container. I dont mind doing that except that you cant do that for the blog. So I went into Cornerstone | Blog and set it to Full Width, but my posts still show up with the left sidebar showing my address. I really don’t want my address showing on my website and am afraid that it will start showing up (because I made all of these changes on the blog in Cornerstone last night and this morning the address was back). Plus, I can’t figure out how to remove my address from the post. How do I:
A) Remove my address from showing anywhere on the website at all and
B) Get ride of the left sidebar, I don’t want it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Please provide your URL so we can better understand you.

Thanks

My site is not live because it has my home address on it. This is a screenshot of what it looks like.

Hi there,

If you do not want the posts to have a sidebar, kindly go to X > Theme Options > Layout and Design> Site Layout and select Fullwidth for the content layout.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Jade, I did that again. I did that last night, too, and it worked for a while, then my address came back. I also made a bunch of other changes last night, saved my changes as I was going, and they were back to the default and I had to change them again this morning. Is there a way I can remove my address EVEN IF I have a left sidebar | right content layout? I dont want my pages accidnetally showing my address.

Hi there,

You can remove it in Appearance > Widgets > Main Sidebar.

Hope this helps.

THANK YOU @Jade! That did it! It was driving me nuts and Bluehost support said they thought it was something in the theme.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.