Remove Meta Data and Recent Comments from blog pages

Hi,

I’d like to remove the meta data and recent comments from the blog post pages and blog index page.

I tried adding the following to CSS, but it didn’t remove the meta data.
.blog .p-meta {
display: none;
}

Thank you.

Hi,

You can turn it off under Theme Options > Blog > Content > Post Meta

No need for the css code.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply.
Post Meta is already turned off and I’m still seeing it on the blog posts and index page.

Appreciate your help.

Hi again,

It must be cache then if you’ve done both the steps and it’s still showing. Please clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services

Thanks.

Great Thank you