Remove margins around sections

Hello,
I’m trying to build a website based on the Integrity 01 example. In this example, all sections are full-width and have no margins around theme. However, when I add another section to my page, It comes with some margins around it (even though the margins are set to 0!!!). I noticed that the sections without margins are all “classic elements” - but I could not find out how to create more of them. Setting “margin: -60px” in the section’s “style” field worked for the desktop view, but obviously it doesn’t fit tablet or mobile.
Is there some way to remove those margins, or just create the “classic sections” (duplicating the existing ones won’t do it for me becuase I want to add them to newly created pages).

Hi There,

On Cornerstone > Click on Settings > Templates > Make sure you have selected BLANK NO CONTAINER HEADER FOOTER

Let us know how it goes if that does not help, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

Hello, thank you so much for the quick response!
I managed to make the change, but only through pages > edit page > page attributes.
I couldn’t find the field to change the page template through cornerstone - and there’s no settings tab.
I’m attaching a screenshot of the interface I’m using, please show me where the settings are:

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion!
You can find the setting link left to the cornerstone panel. I have attached a screenshot for that.

Wen you click on the button, a popup will open with all the settings. There you can change your page template.

Thanks

Great, Thank you so much!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.