Remove line below header; Static navbar

Hi there,

Two questions about this website: https://capetownswing.co.za/

  1. How would I go about removing the thin white line that appears below the header? I’ve searched the forum and none of the solutions worked.
  2. How do I make the navbar static (so that it scrolls away)? I’ve tried changing the settings in Customizer, to no avail.

TIA!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, 1) Please add this in Theme Options > CSS

/*remove the thin white space below the navbar*/ 
.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
	margin-bottom: 0;
}
  1. Navigate to Theme Options > Header and set the NAVBAR POSITION to Static Top.

If that does not work, please do a testing for a plugin conflict, especially your security and/or a caching plugin. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Have a nice weekend,
Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.