I purchased another license to theme X yesterday but I attached it to my personal account instead of my clients account. Can I get the license removed from this account i’m posting on, so that I can attach it to my clients account instead?
Same thing here! Please let us know how/where to proceed.
Thanks!
Hey There,
I’ve freed up the purchase code for you so you can use it now to register a new account with it.
1 Like
Hey!
I have 3 licenses. I need to move 2 to a different account. Which ones have you freed up? So I can tell my partner to register with those within his account.
Thanks!
Hey There,
You will need to let us know the 2 purchases codes you want us to free up and we will process those then.
Here it is! Thanks!
Hey There,
The purchase code is now freed up an you’re all set!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.