Remove JS in X Pro

Hi All,

This is for X Pro.

I know you do not support 3rd part plugins, but I added the install JS for livechat.com chat. I want to remove it (or modify it to make it not show on mobile), but I can’t find it anywhere. The plugin itself is working fine, this is more of an issue of where to find the JS code to remove/modify it.

If I view the page source, the script is in the html head. When I check Global JS in Appearance > Customize > Custom > Global JS OR Theme Options > Global JS icon on bottom left OR page JS… they are all blank.

Where would code that is added to html head be coming from or where is it located in X Pro?

Thank you

J

Hi There,

If a JS code is there but missing on Global JS, it is added either using a plugin or child theme. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the JS code still remains. If it’s gone, you’ll know a plugin adds the JS, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. If it’s still there after disabling a plugin, try switching from child theme to main Pro only if you have child theme. This is to check if it is added via child theme.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.