Hi, how can I get rid of the icons in the footer widgets please
and can the tags be a list or have a clear background instead?
Thank you!
Hi, how can I get rid of the icons in the footer widgets please
and can the tags be a list or have a clear background instead?
Thank you!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
Please add this CSS to your Theme option -> Global CSS and let us know how this goes.
.x-colophon .h-widget:before {
display: none;
}
.x-colophon .tagcloud a {
display: block;
text-align: left;
font-size: 15px !important;
background: #666;
}
You can change the color code for the tag background!
Hope this helps!
Thanks
thank you, that is loads better, but how can I stop the rollover colour? Or edit it?
Hi There,
You can target it as follows.
.x-colophon .tagcloud a:hover {
background: transparent;
color: black;
}
Hope that helps.
totally perfect! thank you so much!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.