Hello,
My site is at www.totalturfmanagement.com.au
I have set up three widgets in the footer and at the top of each widget there is a narrow horizontal border. Can you tell me how to get rid of this?
Many thanks and kind regards,
Jenny
Hello,
My site is at www.totalturfmanagement.com.au
I have set up three widgets in the footer and at the top of each widget there is a narrow horizontal border. Can you tell me how to get rid of this?
Many thanks and kind regards,
Jenny
Protected information
Hello @jensmith3,
Thanks for asking. 
You can add following CSS to remove hririzontal line above footer wedgits:
.widget:before { background-color: transparent !important;}
Thanks.
Pefect. Thank you so much.
Kind regards,
Jenny
Glad that we could be of a help.
A point regarding username and password. You need to use the Secure Note functionality of the post to add such information, you publicly added the user/pass which is insecure.
I removed the information and added as Secure Note, but as a precaution kindly change your password.
Thank you.
Thank you for the help. I love you guys. 
You’re welcome.