Remove/hide displayed warning logs on site

Hi.

There are several pages on my site which show warning logs at the top of the page:

  1. Error 404 pages
  2. Search Result pages which return 0 results

For both cases, the warning log "Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/x/framework/functions/global/helpers.php on line 137" appears at the top of the site.

My WP_DEBUG variable is set to false, so I wonder why logs are displayed on the site. How should I remove or hide these warning logs?

Thanks in advance.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

  • X theme 5.2.5
  • Cornerstone 2.1.7

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/). After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Based from the error, I can tell that you have installed X incorrectly. This usually happened when you upload the wrong .zip file. You were supposed to upload x.zip file only. All the X theme files should be uploaded in

/var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/

and not in:

/var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/x/

Please login to your ftp and browse to the theme folder. You will need to move all the files to move up to the first x folder.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Just want to clarify, if I re-install the theme, would the changes and customizations I made through cornerstone and other settings be retained?

Hi,

The settings will be retained.

Just make sure to backup your site before doing it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.