Hello,
I am trying to remove the header logo from a homepage only. I’d like to keep the logo in the header for every other page. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Hello,
I am trying to remove the header logo from a homepage only. I’d like to keep the logo in the header for every other page. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Hey @StickAndGrow,
Please add following CSS code to Pro >> Launch >> Theme Options >> CSS.
.home .x-brand {
display: none;
}
Hope this helps.
Regards
That worked! Thank you. Is there any additional code I can add to center the menu only on the homepage?
Hello There,
You can add following CSS to center align navigation for home page:
.home .masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav {
float: none;
margin: 0 auto;
display: table;
}
Thanks.
That worked! Thank you.
Glad we were able to help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.