Remove Header from Portfolio Page

Hello,

Can you please direct me as to how I can remove the header on my portfolio page?
I saw there’s an option to remove the title from a blog page, but I can’t seem to find where I can disable the header on my Portfolio page. I want the search option to remain intact, but I don’t want the header displaying the title of the page, I think people will know where they are by seeing the page highlighted in the menu. No reason for the redundancy.

Thanks for you help.

Hi @Zaepian,

Thanks for writing in.

As of now, I am not entirely sure of what you want to achieve. Would you mind sharing us your URL and screenshots of what you want to adjust.

Thank you so much.

See below.

Hi there,

Please add this in the custom CSS:

.page-template-template-layout-portfolio .x-header-landmark {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

The code you gave me removed the title AND the search function. I don’t want the search function removed. Isn’t there a way to just turn off the title in the header?

Nevermind. I figured it out. Changed your code from “.x-header-landmark” to “.h-landmark”

Actually, I’ve now found that within the ‘Portfolio’ page, under ‘page settings’ there’s a simple little box that you can tick to shut off the title, No superfluous code needed. VERY surprised this wasn’t the answer I was given. But, to any who might come after me, just tick the box within the Portfolio page settings and the header title is gone. Image here: http://imgur.com/a/Qncuj

Hi There,

Yes, that would be the correct way of disabling the page title. Glad you were able to figure it out.

Thanks!