Remove Gravity Forms Multi-Input Line Grouping

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching the forum for a similar post, however, cannot seem to locate a way to remove the multi-grouping line that is built-in to the Gravity Forms styling added to forms by X. I am completely fine with, and would prefer, if the rest of the built-in styling remains the same, but just remove the grouping line.

For reference, the line is highlighted in yellow in the below image:

You’ll see that it makes the alignment off between multi-columned fields as well.

Is there any specific CSS or functions.php code that can be injected to remove them? Any help is much appreciated!

Hello Luka,

Thanks for writing in! The feature that you are looking for needs to be directed to the creators of the Gravity Forms plugin. It is best that you contact them as they surely know how to resolve your issue. In the meantime, you can check the plugin’s documentation here:

Be advised that custom coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel ,

Thanks for that information! If I am not mistaken, this built-in styling grouping line is from the Themeco end. Is this not correct? For instance, this exact form on a website that is running the standard Twenty Twenty Two theme does not show the grouping line, as opposed to a website running a Themeco theme.

Are you able to verify this? Thank you!

For reference, the top image is the theme Twenty Twenty Two and the bottom is running X:

Hey Luka,

Sorry for the confusion! Yes, the border bottom is coming from the renew stack. To remove it, you may add the CSS code below in your Theme Options > CSS.

.gform_wrapper legend {
    border-bottom: 0;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Hello @marc_a ,

Thank you so much, that is exactly what I needed. The issue is now resolved.

I appreciate the help!

Hey Luka,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.