Remove Gaps in Content Bands within Columns

Using shortcodes only (Sorry I don’t use the visual cornerstone editor), I am looking to remove the gap between the two columns shown below the slider on the attached image. I want to be able to have multiple colums with different background colors touching each other with no gaps.I know this is possible as Themecode support sent me this code previously but the Topic thread has being removed for some reason. If you could supply the code again that would be great. Many thankls

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please click the content band settings and find the “Marginless Column” options.

And if you have disabled X Integration and used the vanilla version of Visual Composer, in the row settings, find the column gap option.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.