"Remove from cart" button not appearing on Cart page

I can’t figure out what’s going wrong. I’m using the woocommerce_cart shortcode to generate my Cart page, but even though I can see that the “remove from cart” button should be appearing, it’s not. I’ve checked it in two browsers and the same problem occurs. It’s like that TD isn’t even getting generated like the code tells it to.

Page where you can add items to the cart:
https://beta.actcatering.com/breakfast

Page where you can view the cart:
https://beta.actcatering.com/cart

Hoping this is a Themeco thing, not a WooCommerce thing, since all I’m doing is using Woo’s shortcode. Thanks for taking a look.

Hi @cheshiredave,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that custom CSS code is the reason behind the missing of the remove option from Cart. I would suggest you remove the specific class marked in the given screenshot to get back the remove option.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Yes, that worked – I had been wondering why there was SO much code in Global CSS that I didn’t put there. That is super annoying. But after digging a little bit, I see that it had been inserted when I tried to use one or more of the Design Cloud templates. I should just delete all of that Global CSS that I didn’t put in myself, right? Who knows what else in there is mucking up my site?

Thanks,
Cheshire

Hi Cheshire,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Sorry, that was a real question: should I delete all the extra stuff the Design Cloud template stuck in my Global CSS, since I’m not using that template after all?

Hi @cheshiredave,

Yes, you can delete the CSS in your global CSS as long as it wont break the layout of your website. I suggest that you take a copy of the CSS then save the changes and afterwards check your entire website layout if it breaks or not after removing the CSS.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

That’s what I decided to do. So far so good…

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.