Remove Featured Image Link in Posts

Is there a way to Remove Featured Image Links in Posts? The overlay is big…and I think most people will know to click the title.

I saw some solutions online, but they all seem like they will be overwritten if WP is updated. Do you guys have a solution?

Hello @Riceman,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look? In the meantime please try adding following CSS under X/Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.entry-featured {
    pointer-events: none;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

That works! Thanks…although I tried the masonry layout and the image links work there from a visual standpoint. The images were just too big in the “one-up” layout, and the client will never take the time to crop them.

Thanks for the help!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.