Remove featured image from individual blog page but not posts page

Hello,

I am trying to achieve a invisible menu layed over the hero image on my home page. In the past, I’ve just made the menu background invisible and made the menu absolute, but this doesn’t seem to be working this time.

I’d appreciate your help.

Link: www.cityalive.org/home-2/

Hi there,

Please try to add this in X > Theme Options > CSS.

.single-post .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

You can find more info on how to check for CSS selectors here.
Then information about writing your custom CSS here.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Unfortunately that is not working for me.

Hello @MediaDeskNM,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Actually adding above code has removed the featured image. However, it seems that you are also adding same image inside content area using Pro Theme Classic Image element. You need to remove that image manually. I have recorded a screencast to explain further. https://cl.ly/2w1d0B012S0J

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.