Remove feature Image from ONE Post Only

Hey guys, I have created a blog post and I don’t want the feature image to display. I did find this code on the forum but if I added this

.single-post .entry-featured {
display:none;
}

it will remove from all my other post and I want to remove from one in particular. What code should I add?
https://candyronnie.com/x/#/content/1108/ ( the post isn’t published yet. )
Post tittle is Thoughts on Casting
URL will be hhtps://candyronnie.com/casting

Thank you!

Hey @LucyKeile,

You can hide featured image from particular post by not adding featured image to that post. But if wants to have featured image at backend, then you can hide it using CSS.

Every post acquires unique ID/Class while creating, By using the same ID or Class you can remove featured image from that post. You can simply inspect element and can find article ID/Class. After discovering ID just add following CSS code as shown here in sample(just change ID(#post-79)).

#post-79 .entry-thumb img {
     display: none;
}

Screenshot(identify Id/Class):

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thank you so much! I was able to find the post id and add the code to CSS.

There is one problem when I added the code you suggested.

The feature image is also removed from my blog page. I want the feature image to be removed only from the individual blog post.

Is this possible?

Hello There,

Please add following CSS to remove featured image on blog post:

.single #post-79 .entry-thumb img {
     display: none;
}

You need to replace post id.

Thanks.

1 Like