Remove extra whitespace under footer

can’t figure out how to remove extra space under the footer. when I inspect I see a overflow: hidden so that should do it. So I’m wondering how to get rid of the extra space at abyssinianguineapigtips.com

Hi there,

I can’t seem to see any extra white space under the footer. Is it the small space before the footer that you mean?

If so, please remove the padding set to the convert plug settings.

Hope this helps.

HA! I went there and now it’s not there. been there for months. the same thing is occurring on all my x theme websites though, so you can see it at betterbelieveit.net I’m attaching a screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n129GNTyPYy39TUTTXa5SI_1MLMPP9WC/view?usp=sharing

Hi there,

I have checked the site as well but there is no white space after the footer.

Kindly try to clear your cache.

Thank you.

looks ok now :slight_smile: weird. thank you very much

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.