Hello. On dev1.thumbprintbooks.ca/portfolio, I can’t figure out why an extra blank line is being inserted above the first line of text in each testimonial. I copied the testimonials from the working website, and removed all formatting, but somehow an extra blank line is being inserted. You can especially notice it on desktops.
Hi there,
The link that you have reference seems to be inaccessible. Would you mind providing the updated link so that we could check it?

Thank you.
I’m sorry. I sent the wrong URL (that one has not been published yet). It should have been dev1.thumbprintbooks.ca/testimonials
Hi there,
There seems to be top padding set for the text elements on the testimonials page.
Please check the element setting and set the top padding to 0.
Hope this helps.
Thank you. Somehow I missed that when troubleshooting.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.