… so I can replace it with an Essential Grid.
I can make a new shop page and insert the essential grid, but if I change the woocommerce setting for the shop page to the new page, then the old default grid shows up.
… so I can replace it with an Essential Grid.
I can make a new shop page and insert the essential grid, but if I change the woocommerce setting for the shop page to the new page, then the old default grid shows up.
Hi @bluekat,
Thanks for writing in.
Regretfully, It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.