Remove Content Band Under Slider

Hi there,

I’m working on this website: http://joannamay.com and I have a couple of issues I’m hoping you can help with please:

  1. I seem to have an extra row underneath the Rev Slider — I thought it was the top of the footer but on inspection, there’s a post id reference in the code. I have no content on the homepage at all, only the Rev Slider inserted under the masthead. How can I remove this band please?

  2. The text animation on the slider seems to be glitching — the text and white shape flicker on the left of the screen and then just appear in place, rather than slide in from the left. Could you have a look please?

Thanks very much. I’ll add the login credentials in the below.
Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

.home .hentry .entry-wrap {
    padding: 0;
}

I have checked the slider and the layer seems to be sliding in fine.

Brilliant thank you, that did the trick. Yeah the slider seems to have sorted itself out too.
Cheers!
Matt

You’re welcome, Matt.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.