Remove container from blog post

Hi X,

Not sure what I am missing as I literally did this last week. Been all over the forum, sorry to have to write.

Here’s my global css. I’m trying to achieve a full width appearance.
Site: https://yoursales.com/b2b-saas-leadgen-via-social-tools/
Draft blog post’s new look:

width=“690” height=“289”>
/blog styling/
/hide blog post title/
.single-post .entry-header {
display: none;
}
/no container on blog posts/
.single-post .x-container.max.width.offset {
max-width: 100%;
width: 100%;
}

.single-post.x-boxed-layout-active .entry-wrap {
padding: 0;
border: none;
}

.single-post .x-comments-area {
padding-left: 30px;
padding-right: 30px;
}
.single-post .entry-wrap {
box-shadow: none !important!;
}
/blog remove tags/

.x-main .entry-footer {
display:none!important;
}
/END OF blog styling/

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS:

.single-post .x-container.max.width.offset {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
}

Hi,
I have already added this… you can see it if you look in the CSS above. I have also added !important! and it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Hi There,

Please find this CSS:

.x-subscribe-form input[type="submit"] {
    height: 47px;
  @media(max-width: 1000px){
    
  .x-subscribe-form fieldset {
    width: 100%;
    float: none;
}
/*END OF *MailChimp*/
    
/*blog styling*/
/*hide blog post title*/
.single-post .entry-header {
    display: none;
}
/*no container on blog posts*/
.single-post .x-container.max.width.offset {
    max-width: 100% !important!;
    width: 100% !important!;
}

.single-post.x-boxed-layout-active .entry-wrap {
    padding: 0;
    border: none;
}

.single-post .x-comments-area {
    padding-left: 30px;
    padding-right: 30px;
}
.single-post .entry-wrap {
    box-shadow: none !important!;
}
/*blog remove tags*/

.x-main .entry-footer {
display:none!important;
}
/*END OF blog styling*/
    
}

And change to this:

.x-subscribe-form input[type="submit"] {
    height: 47px;
}
@media(max-width: 1000px){
    .x-subscribe-form fieldset {
        width: 100%;
        float: none;
    }
}
/*END OF *MailChimp*/
    
/*blog styling*/
/*hide blog post title*/
.single-post .entry-header {
    display: none;
}
/*no container on blog posts*/
.single-post .x-container.max.width.offset {
    max-width: 100% !important!;
    width: 100% !important!;
}

.single-post.x-boxed-layout-active .entry-wrap {
    padding: 0;
    border: none;
}

.single-post .x-comments-area {
    padding-left: 30px;
    padding-right: 30px;
}
.single-post .entry-wrap {
    box-shadow: none !important!;
}
/*blog remove tags*/

.x-main .entry-footer {
    display:none!important;
}
/*END OF blog styling*/

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi thanks for this and yes, it looks cleaner however nothing seemed to changed. I cleared the cache, etc. Not sure what the hiccup is. I’ll send login details.

Everything should be fine now.

I’ve already corrected the custom CSS.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.